All 8 art Reviews

SkullKid SkullKid

skullboy..

becasue the skull is the only thing with any depth...

awesome pic though.
(my rating is based more on subject than delivery)
substitute the word delivery with something better suiting.
SHADING!! YAH!

Johanson Johanson

fucking

nose pisses me off

and joovy is true about the forehead and the eyes,

though i must say looking at this the first things to hit me are:

ooh sexy lady!
wtf eyes

read review

oh yeah, the forehead DOES look a little too small, dose that really affect the eyes?

WTF NOSE!!
OVER SHADED<-- by that i mean... contrast? too fucking dark, looks like blood clots.

but props for drawing johanson

So FIne!

Vadent responds:

holy shit catboy joe you on crack?! that was a hellofalot to take in. cheers for the time and pointers tho mofakle and too true - scarlet johanson is the peng.

Sad Rhio Sad Rhio

This is awesome.

I like it and I;m not telling you why.

Lolle94 responds:

em okay, thank you :]

DED Pallor DED Pallor

congrats

this is hella-fuckin'-balls-to-the-wall-awesome.

Knocturne responds:

Why thank you, I was trying to match Hoboweasel's awesomeness.

Hailorca Heavy Infantry Hailorca Heavy Infantry

pretty sweet

like your style, it looks like the pen is a little shaky, but it isn't sketchy like most of the stuff you tend to get around here.

Not to be an asshole or anything.
But we all have our own supercool space/mech/ fucking future tech coolio fantasy, don't we? --'nuff 'toon's for you!
Read your George Orwell and go 1984 on this graham cracker!--
-->(my own personal opinion)
10/10 for coolness and whatnot

Rhunyc responds:

Well thanks for the comment sir, and I appreciate it. :)

I'm actually doing these concepts for a game, someone else is in charge of the designs and stuff. :P I'm just the artist! XD

I'm not going to stop with my usual shit, lol, these are just taking up all of my time as of late. :(

simplicity simplicity

yeah. simple.

Of all your other submissions I like this one the best.
It feels clean. Perfect. And it's not like any body can say there is something wrong with it, unless they know what supposed to be. I don't. But I like it all the same.
The colors work well, but I'm talking outta my ass anyhow, I don't know anything about art. kudos.

TheL1st responds:

thank you for the feedback i'm glad you like it . I have like four different versions of this floating around in the folder of all my work

firecrunch firecrunch

fucing stoner

That is alot of fun to look at!
The Christmas trees don't look EXACTLY like buds, but you still get the picture.

I like your style though, very chic.

Also, 9/10 for lack of anything else, you know?
It's simple and effective, but not lasting...
you know?
I don't know.
Great pic, though, kudos.

UnderARock responds:

yeah some other time ill get it down pat , Ive been drawing them way too much for now though.

kermit the mob frog kermit the mob frog

Murder!

This has to be one of the submissions to the art portal I've seen. I can see why it's one of your favorites. It's very well done and pretty fucking hilarious, reminds me of Lord Buckley's "Murder", If you play that track and look this drawing, it will just make your day! AMAZINg, love it! Do you remember what your inspiration was to draw this? Just fucking awesome.

dommi-fresh responds:

there wasn't really inspiration a friend asked me to do a drawing of kermit and this was the result. actually i think i had been playing the godfather game on wii for a while when i drew this one